The Ross Initiative in Sports for Equality (RISE) is dedicated to harnessing the unifying power of sports to improve race relations. We are currently seeking a Director of College Partnerships reporting directly to the Vice President of Athlete Engagement and Sports Outreach. RISE is proud to partner with the NCAA and member schools across the country to educate and empower student-athletes, coaches and sports administrators to be leaders in discussing and addressing matters of racism, prejudice, diversity and inclusivity within their teams, schools and communities. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing RISE college partnerships in various key markets around the country.
- Research, prospect and establish leads for college partnerships.
- Implement the strategic direction and expansion for RISE’s college partnership.
- Work closely with other departments within the organization on college partner related initiatives including: education and leadership programs, events, campus conversations, public awareness content, activations, public relations and marketing.
- Prepare and present proposals to collegiate decision makers.
- Support supervisor and other RISE team members to achieve departmental goals within partnerships.
- Work closely with assigned partners' key stakeholders to ensure agreement fulfillments are delivered.
- Manage expense budgets related to the implementation and execution of college partnership agreements.
- Create partnership management communications including: agreements, contact lists, timelines, calendars, reports, etc.
- Coordinate outreach efforts and development of relationships with existing and prospective partners.
- A Bachelor's degree in a related field, such as Business, Marketing, Sports Management, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Motivated, responsible, self-starter, able to work with minimal direction.
- High level of attention to detail, strong work ethic and high level of professionalism.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and balance competing demands and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, professional environment.
- Strong leadership, organizational, team building, interpersonal and customer service skills are essential.
- Strong knowledge of collegiate sports.
- Ability to travel domestically and work nights and weekends when necessary.
- A commitment to diversity and inclusion and the overall mission of RISE.
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
To be considered for this position, all qualified applicants should submit their resume to Info@RISEtoWIN.org.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Ross Initiative in Sports for Equality (RISE) is an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage and seek applications from women, people of color, and bilingual and bicultural individuals, as well as members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender communities. Applicants shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, marital status, or medical condition.